Group Name: Bloor Information and Life Skills Centre (BILS) – Settlement and Immigration
Description: Bloor Information and Life Skills Centre (BILS) was founded in 1971 as a community based non-profit multi ethnic agency. They provide culturally sensitive services in Albanian, Bengali, Cantonese, English, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish and Urdu. All of their services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL. They are committed towards providing services in an environment which is free from discrimination and harassment.
BILS’ settlement and immigration services are a critical part of the integration process for immigrants and refugees who experience barriers to fully participate in our society.
• Refugee application
• Work or study permit
• Sponsorship information
• Permanent resident card
• Amendment of Record of Landing
• Citizenship application
• Information and referral
• Form filling
• Supportive counselling
• Information on education and studying in Canada
• Career guidance
• Referral to government funded job training programs
• Income Security applications: Canadian Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
• Assistance with: Social assistance, Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
• Child Tax Benefit, OHIP
Where: 672 Dupont Street, Suite 307 | Toronto, ON M6G 1Z6
When: Phone for specific information on programs and services and for an appointment.
Contact: 416-531-4613 | firstname.lastname@example.org