Group Name: Rexdale Women’s Centre – Ethno-Cultural Seniors Programs
Description: The Rexdale Women’s Centre is an independent, non-for-profit, voluntary agency that serves high-need women and their family members residing in the Greater Toronto Area. At the Rexdale Women’s Centre, our vision is that in the Greater Toronto Area all immigrant, newcomer and refugee women and their partners, children, parents, and other family members of all generations have everything they need.
The Rexdale Women’s Centre offers many programs and services for ethno-cultural seniors in their own language. In addition, seniors engage with other seniors from many different cultures, sharing views, ideas, traditions and learning new skills. The Centre provides:
- Fitness classes
- Computer and Internet training classes
- Civic engagement involvement on community matters
- Evening, social events and activities
- Community forums on issues related to ethno-cultural seniors
- Educational workshops on topics of interest to seniors
- Excursions and trip, in the community
- Information on community resources and services
Where: 925 Albion Road | Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y7
When: Mondays 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Contact: Noreen 416-745-0062 Ext. 295 | www.rexdalewomen.org