Group Name: Toronto Western Hospital Patient & Family Library
Description: Provides multi-lingual consumer health information to patients and their family.
- You can borrow books, DVDs, CDs.
- Free pamhlets and brochures on various health topics.
- Tailered made health information search.
- Organize monthly health talks for the public.
- Outreach to the community to deliver health talks on Ontario health care system.
- Collaborate with agencies to organize health fairs.
Where: 399 Bathurst Street, 1st floor, West Wing | Toronto, ON M5T 2S8
When: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Contact: 416-603-6277 | email@example.com | www.uhnpatienteducation.ca