Group Name: Delta Family Resource Centre – Parent Child Drop-In
Description: A multilingual, muti-ethnic, community based organization working with families and children to enhance their potential through programs that promote their well-being and involvement in the community. They are guided by the principles of ensuring accessibility, building equity, and strengthening community capacity. They offer a range of support services to caregivers of children, settlement programs and services, community support, and a range of activities that enhance individual skills and promotes healthy communities.
A place for parents to
- Meet other parents and share experiences
- Obtain employment and settlement information
- Enjoy activities together
- Participate in group discussions
- Play and have fun in a safe and nurturing enviroment
- Enjoy a variety of activities together
- Socialize and interact with other children
*** Free childcare and snacks provided.
Where: Jane & Sheppard Mall | 2721 Jane Street, Unit 14 | Toronto, ON M3L 1S3
When: Fridays from 9:15 a.m. until 11: 45 a.m.
Contact: 416-747-1172 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.dfrc.ca