Group Name: Carcinoid-NeuroEndocrine Tumour Society-Canada (CNETS Canada)
Description: The Carcinoid-NeuroEndocrine Tumour Society-Canada (CNETS Canada) was formed in 2007 to assist the Canadian community, primarily patients, with this type of disease. CNETS provides workshops and seminars on issues dealing with conditions associated with carcinoid and related neuroendocrine tumour diseases, establishes support groups to provide support services for those affected by carcinoid and related neuroendocrine tumour diseases, and increase awareness of and educate the public and health care professionals on carcinoid and related neuroendocrine tumours, their diagnosis, treatment and management.
Contact us for live support: Mondays to Thursdays from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. and Fridays from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
CNETS Canada offers support at no cost to NET patients, caregivers and families. The services offered by our dedicated Patient Coordinator include:
- help you understand a NET diagnosis and diagnostic tools
- provide awareness of potential treatment options
- facilitate provision of information and resources to help you make informed decisions about your healthcare
- direct you to the neuroendocrine cancer expert(s) and support services that are closest to you, so that you can obtain the best available care
- connect you to Support Groups and or Support Contacts in your area.
Where: 4103-3219 Yonge Street | Toronto, ON, M4N 3S1
When: Please call about in-person support meetings.
Contact: Live Support 416-628-3189 | 1-844-628-6788 | email@example.com | www.cnetscanada.org