Group Name: Endometriosis Network Canada
Description: The Endometriosis Network Canada is a volunteer-run, incorporated, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to facilitate & promote a patient centred approach to managing endometriosis. We aim to reduce the diagnostic average from 8 – 12 years that frequently follows visiting multiple doctors, receiving conflicting or incorrect information and inevitably lost productivity and self worth.
To accomplish this we are working to provide:
- Education of teens to ensure earlier recognition of symptoms
- Education and social integration programs for those with Endometriosis
- Advocacy for the continuing education of medical professionals integral to patient care
- National Awareness & Workplace Education to eliminate the Taboo associated with Endometriosis
- A support network accessible nationwide through the use of online forums, social media, and in person support programs
The Endometriosis Network Canada will work to reduce the burden of living life with such a life-altering condition.
Where: CSI Annex – 720 Bathurst St, 2nd Floor, Room #1 | Toronto, ON M2N 6S3
When: Second Thursday of each month from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. If you arrive after 7pm, please look for a sign with our logo and a number to text to be let in.
Contact: Katie McLeod firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | endometriosisnetwork.com