Group Name: Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services – Family Support Program
Description: Much like the rich fabric that is Canadian culture, our Polycultural family reflects the cultural, ethnic and linguistic diversity of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to maintaining an open, inclusive and welcoming environment for all. Currently, we serve clients in over 40 different languages in our six locations across the GTA. Polycultural supports a holistic approach to serving the needs of our community by providing a range of programs including newcomer orientation, education, language, employment and family support services.
Polycultural understands the many challenges associated with being new to Canada, and we aim to support families through their transition while helping you balance the cultural values, traditions and beliefs that are important to your family.
Counsellors provide assistance to immigrant communities in the GTA through one-to-one and family counselling.
- Culturally competent guidance and education.
- Private and confidential counselling is available for each family member who would like to participate.
- Assistance accessing community legal clinics, social assistance, income supports, Community Care Access Centres, disability benefits, pensions, shelters, housing programs and more.
- Help accessing health services for people dealing with mental health, addictions or physical illness.
- Help to identify and resolve personal and/or family problems such as family communication breakdown, violence, parenting, addictions, separation, disabilities, financial difficulties, or homelessness.
- Referrals to community supports and services.
Where: 17 Four Seasons Place, Suite 102 | Toronto, ON M9B 6E6
When: There are currently three locations across Toronto offering this service. Please call for more information.
Contact: 416-533-9471 | 416-233-0055 | 416-261-4901 | email@example.com | www.polycultural.org