Apple season has begun and that can mean only one thing: City Cider is on its way!
Once again nestled in the historic grounds of Spadina Museum (285 Spadina Rd), this year’s event takes place on Sunday, September 20th from 12-5pm. It’s going to be a rocking good time, but we can’t do it without awesome volunteers like you!
We have plenty of fun City Cider volunteer positions, including:
- Cider Pressing Crew: Become a cider pressing master and help guests go through the process of making freshly pressed apple cider with locally harvested apples! (**We’d also love Cider Pressing Crew members to help make some cider the day before the event – On Saturday, September 19that Spadina Museum)
- Ontario Craft Cider Bar: Sell hard cider tickets and assist guest bartenders from the Ontario Craft Cider Association (*Must be SmartServe certified)
- Corn Roasting: New this year, we are offering freshly roasted corn at City Cider! Join the team in preparing and serving these delicious eats! (*Must have Food Handler certification)
- Not Far From The Tree Table: Represent Not Far From The Tree by selling our sweet swag and answering questions about our organization.
- Welcome/Registration: Welcome and check in guests as they arrive and sell event tickets.
- Activities: Help run one of the various activities we’ll have in store (including potato sack racing, lawn bowling and more!)
- Set-up: Not available to volunteer on the event day? Don’t fret! We are also looking for volunteers to help us on Saturday, September 19thfrom 1-5pm to help us get ready!
Ifyou are interested in becoming a part of our City Cider team, please fill out our volunteer registration form as soon as you can to secure your position! We also encourage you to help your friends get in on the fun, by sharing this opportunity using the buttons below!
The Not Far From The Tree team