Group Name: SickKids – Substance Abuse Day Treatment Program for Adolescents.
- A day program for adolescents coping with issues related to substance use/abuse.
- Implements the “Harm Reduction” model of care for adolescents as individuals and within groups.
- Assistance with school program.
- Facilitate and co-facilitate therapeutic groups.
- Provides support to parents and caregivers of youth.
- Work with adolescent in a “Primary Worker” function to assist with development of treatment goals.
- Work with youth to acknowledge success and strategies to support their efforts as they transition to community.
Where: 555 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1X8
Contact: 416-813-1500 | http://www.sickkids.ca/cyc/What-we-do/Substance-Abuse-Day-Treatment-Program.html