Anxiety and OCD: A More Wholistic Approach
When: at Monday, November 16, 2015 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Where: McLaughlin Auditorium, Bayview Campus E-wing, ground floor, 2075 Bayview Avenue
You are invited to an evening discussion on Anxiety and OCD
Leading Sunnybrook experts will discuss:
- Anxiety Disorders: What are They? Dr. Lance Hawley, Staff Psychologist
- Mindfulness: Dr. Steven Selchen, Staff Psychiatrist
- Exercise: How Much and How It Helps: Dr. Neil Rector, Psychologist and Senior Research Scientist
- E-Therapies: Eliza Burroughs, Therapist
Moderator: Dr. Peggy Richter, Head, Frederick W. Thompson Anxiety Disorders Centre
Free admission and free parking (Garage One).
Please RSVP your attendance by November 15, 2015
- Phone: 416-480-4117
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit: http://sunnybrook.ca/calendar/event.asp?e=994