Health Quality Transformation 2016 Presents Quality Matters on October 20th in Toronto. To learn more about submitting an abstract (June 22nd deadline), please see this.
The focus of our conference is Quality Matters, the health system quality framework on how to realize excellent care for all.
Health Quality Ontario invites the submission of abstracts focused on all six dimensions of quality care as outlined in Quality Matters: safe, effective, patient-centred, efficient, timely and equitable.
In addition, we are interested in abstracts that advance quality in three areas of focus; primary care, mental health, and palliative care/end-of-life-care, at the local, regional and/or provincial level.
Across the six dimensions of quality, and three areas of focus, Health Quality Transformation Presents: Quality Matters 2016 invite abstracts that showcase results and lessons learned in the following categories:
- Category 1 – Engaging Patients and the Public in Improving Care
- Category 2 – Redesigning the System to Support Quality Care
- Category 3 – Ensuring Technology Works for All
- Category 4 – Support Innovation and Spread of Knowledge
- Category 5 – Monitor Performance with Quality in Mind
Deadline for submission: June 22, 2016 at 17:00 (EST)
Notification of acceptance: August 9, 2016
Health Quality Transformation 2016 presents Quality Matters: October 20, 2016