Join the Racialized Populations and Mental Health and Addictions community of interest (CoI) webinar!
Date: July 26, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (EDT)
Register here! Spaces are limited!
This webinar will highlight how organizations can use the Ontario Common Assessment of Need (OCAN) when planning your programs and services.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- What is the OCAN, who is using it, its value to the mental health system, and potential benefits for equity-related planning at the program, agency & provincial level;
- Opportunities and challenges that OCAN presents for clients and organizations;
- Considerations and perspectives from persons with lived experience; and
- Future plans for OCAN to help regional and provincial planning for programs and services with equity in mind.
- Dawnmarie Harriott, Working for Change
- Deqa Farah, Fred Victor
- Jennifer Zosky, Community Care Information Management
- Kevin Barclay, Champlain Local Health Integration Network
- Sheela Subramanian, Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario
*Please note that the session will be held in English. It will also be recorded and posted on the CoI’s webpage.
To view the flyer or for more information click here.
For more information about the community of interest visit the website.