COME FOR THE COMMUNITY – STAY FOR THE FITNESS!
ONTrack is a FREE program for young adults 16-24 who self-identify as someone with a mild to moderate mood or mental health challenge.
The classes for this phase include:
- Mindfulness Yoga & Meditation
- Strength and Endurance Circuit
- Community Walk/Run
- Strength 101
- Core Fusion with Gravity
ONTrack uniquely provides:
- A Peer-Support Worker to support participants throughout the program. In class and out of class.
- An extra 15 minutes before class and after class for check-in and check-out activities. Enjoy meeting others and creating a program that fits your needs
- Breaking down barriers and getting to know your classmates and instructors.
- Goal-setting and choice for personal growth, additional wellness workshops
- Continual feedback and opportunities to measure your mental health progress
Program registration begins September 19th, 2016 and classes start October 13th, 2016
To register: phone (416) 924-6211 x 0 or go in person to the Miles Nadal JCC – 750 Spadina Avenue Toronto (TTC Spadina).