West Neighbourhood House is recruiting youth 16 to 29 for their next group, which starts on Monday October 10th. This is a paid five-week pre-employment program with the potential of an up to 24-week placement.
The program offers team building, volunteering, life skills training, employment skills training, a simulated work environment and the possibility of a work placement. Information sessions held Mondays at 10:30am.
Candidates must be:
- Between 16-29
- Not in school or employed
- Living in Toronto
- Motivated to find employment
- Reliable, accountable and ready to work
- Committed and eager to learn
You could earn:
- Workers health and safety awareness in 4 steps completion certificate
- Smart Serve Certificate
- TYJC program completion Certificate
For more information and to register for the information sessions, please visit http://www.westnh.org/ , email email@example.com or call 416-848-7980 ext. 308