Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO) is excited to announce the launch of Steps to Justice, a new website that gives reliable, step-by-step information on common legal problems in family, housing, employment and other areas of law.
Steps to Justice:
- equips people to work through their legal problems through easy-to-understand steps
- includes practical tools, such as checklists, fillable forms, and self-help guides
- gives referral information for legal and social services across Ontario
- has live chat and email-based support for users with additional questions
- allows community organizations to embed its content on their own websites for free so your clients can access legal information without leaving your website. You’ll be able to pick the content you want to share – anything from a single question and answer to a full area of law.
In partnership with the City of Toronto, additional CLEO resources are now available in Arabic:
CLEO will be offering training on Steps to Justice for community workers so please get in touch with Rebecca Stulberg at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity.