Group Name: YouthLink – Counselling Services
Description: For 99 years, YouthLink has helped thousands of youth overcome challenging circumstances and develop their strengths to build a positive and rewarding future. We are a charitable organization offering a unique range of community services that promote mental health and social well-being for vulnerable youth in Scarborough and the downtown core.
There is a very wide range of issues that individual counselling can help you address. Here are some reasons why young people seek counselling:
- family conflict or problems in relationships with family/parents
- mental health concerns such as suicidal thoughts, depression, anger and self-harming behaviour
- emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- criminal behaviour
- sexual orientation concerns
- substance abuse
- racial/cultural difficulties
Talking about personal struggles with a counselor can help you understand your problems in new ways, identify your strengths, and discuss possible solutions. Our goal is to work with you to bring about changes as soon as possible and our counsellors will openly discuss the benefit and fit of the services with you.
* Walk-In Counselling available every Wednesday
Come in to our office on Wednesdays between 12 noon and 8 p.m. to speak to a counsellor. Last session is at 6:45PM. No appointment needed – first come, first served.
Where: 747 Warden Avenue | Toronto, ON M1L 4A8
Contact: 416-967-1773 | email@example.com | www.youthlink.ca